Gainful employment disclosures & consumer information
Your education is an important and substantial investment in your future. That’s why we want you to have comprehensive and specific information about our programs so that you can determine what’s best for you and your career goals.
By selecting the information or program below, you can learn:
- Total tuition and fees for the program-including estimated book and supply costs Please note that your direct costs can change if you transfer in credit from previous academic institutions. In addition, we typically increase the tuition rate every year.
- On-time graduation rates, which illustrates the percent of graduates who completed the program on time.
- Graduate Placement Information.
- Median debt concerning the program, broken down by financing type.
- The occupations for which a program prepares students, accompanied by links to a federal government site containing occupational profiles and income information (we do not guarantee placement or salary).
Licensing & Bonding
Hawaii Medical College is licensed and bonded by:
The Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
335 Merchant Street, Room 310
Honolulu, HI 96813
Gainful Employment Disclosures
Hawaii Medical College's Net Price Calculator
CAMPUS SECURITY REPORT
Negligent Manslaughter: 0
Sex Offenses: 0
Aggravated Assault: 0
Motor Vehicle Theft: 0
Liquor Laws: 0
Drug Laws: 0
Simple Assault - Domestic: 0
ACADEMIC AND GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
The following program disclosures are provided pursuant to federal regulations effective July 1, 2011.
"Occupation" data reflects the type of occupations the program generally preapares students to enter. (For government data regarding occupations, please navigate to www.onetonline.org). The placement rates below include students that completed the program and acquired employment in one of the occupations listed in the standard occupational title below or other occupations that utilize the core skills taught in the program.
"On-Time Completion Rate" reflects the percent of graduates who completed their program within 100% of the normal timeframe.
"Completion Rate" reflects the percent of graduates who completed their program within 150% of the normal timeframe.
"Cost" reflects the current cost for the program including tuition, books and supplies and fees.
"Placement Rates" reflects the percent of graduates obtaining employment as calculated pursuant to applicable state andthe institutional accrediting agency required calculation methodologies. Placement is the total number of graduates placed in the field, divided by the total number of graduates, minus graduates waived for employment due to continuing education, military, health, incarceration, moving outside of the U.S. ineligibility to work in the U.S. or death.
"Media Loan Debt" reflects the median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program between Julhy 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010.
NATIONAL CENTER FOR EDUCATIONAL STATISTICS
Information on student retention, completion and graduation rates for Hawaii Medical College may be obtained from the National Center for Education Statistics website.
Click here for link: http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?s=HI&id=460756
HAWAII MEDICAL COLLEGE CERTIFICATION PASS RATES VS. NATIONAL